Commercial Roofing Specialist
Protect Your Building at an Affordable Price
Are you a business owner or property manager who needs to maintain your building without breaking the bank? Do you have a small restaurant, a large warehouse or something in between? Whether it’s a multi-unit condo complex, an office building or a sprawling industrial facility, Sunwest Roofing LLC is the company to call. Our hardworking crews will make sure that your roof is able to protect your property, people and assets, whether it’s a flat, low-slope or sloped roof.
We handle all types of commercial roofing materials, including:
- TPO (thermoplastic polyolefin), a single-ply membrane that stands up well to the heat and sunshine that roofs in the Southwest have to endure.
- EPDM (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer), a durable synthetic rubber roofing membrane that’s ideal for low-slope buildings.
- Mod-Bit (modified bitumen), which offers five layers of protection against the elements.
- BUR (Built-up-Roof), whose alternating layers of asphalt and ply sheets offer excellent ultraviolet and waterproofing protection.
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride), a single-ply membrane that resists fire, chemicals and high winds. It also offers solar reflectivity for energy savings.
Our Commercial Roofing Services
We are a full-service roofing company – the only one you’ll need to call for:
- Replacement. If wear and tear has resulted in extensive damage to your roof, Sunwest Roofing LLC can replace it quickly, affordably and with high-quality workmanship.
- Repairs. Sunwest Roofing LLC will conduct a free inspection to pinpoint exactly where the problems are and provide you with an estimate for repairs. We don’t do quick fixes; we thoroughly address problems so that they don’t reoccur when the next round of stormy weather rolls through.
- Maintenance. A well-maintained roof will save you money by helping to delay the need for a replacement.
- New construction. Our competitive prices, reputation for quality and ability to coordinate efforts well with other contractors make us the ideal choice for a new construction project.
Contact Sunwest Roofing Today
Don’t wait until tenants start calling you about leaks or you’ve lost business due to flooding. For the best commercial roofing services in the region, call Sunwest Roofing LLC at (505) 890-5532 or fill out the online form to schedule an appointment.