Commercial New Construction Roof Services
If you are a business owner or general contractor in charge of building a new facility, Sunwest Roofing LLC wants to be the company you call for a commercial new construction roof. We will work closely with you and your builder to design and execute a solid, well-constructed roof. Once the build is complete, our team will be here to provide regular roof maintenance and repairs as needed.
We specialize in the installation of many materials for flat, low-slope and sloped roofs. Contact us today to discuss your new construction project.
Commercial Roofing Options
Every roof is different because every building is different. Sunwest Roofing offers multiple options for your commercial roof, including the following materials:
- Single-ply roofing membranes from Carlisle, Duro-Last, GAF, Mule-Hide and others. These durable materials will protect your building’s flat roof and can provide decades of protection.
- Mod-bit roofing is an asphalt-based system that is extremely waterproof and tear-resistant because of its thickness.
- Built-up roofing (BUR) is a time-tested, affordable asphalt system that is durable and withstands the toughest weather conditions.
- Metal roofing is an ideal choice for low- and steep-slope commercial roofs. A metal roof can last well over 50 years with minimal maintenance, and its reflective qualities can drastically reduce the cost of cooling a building in the summer.
- Asphalt shingles are often the best choice for steep-slope commercial applications. They are cost-effective, durable and easy to install.
Sunwest Roofing has experience with commercial new construction roof projects of all sizes. We are proud to be a member of the National Roofing Contractors Association and an SBA Certified 8(a) company.
Contact Sunwest Roofing Today
Whether you’re a contractor, architect or business owner, call Sunwest Roofing LLC to learn more about our commercial new construction roof services and how we can assist you. Call (505) 890-5532 or fill out the online form to request a no-obligation appointment.